Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello everybody only good news coming out of Cameroon today. They found the guy that stole my stuff he was q 5eme student and he fled after they figured out it was him. For all i know the poor kid is still in the bush! They used the picture I found on my phone and figured out it was a neighbor of mine then asked that kid and found out who broke into my house. They went to his house and found all of my stuff! So everything is right again I am out of town but I have all of my valuables and crime doesnt pay! Love you all and thanks for worrying!

2 comments:

Inquiring Camera Girl said...

I loves you, Tussey!

Aunt Mary said...

Happy Birthday Elyse! Have you read "the secret Life Of Bees?" if not I will send it to you. Anything else you want or are in dire need of? I will send you a care package